Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seil/Meyer Clan - The Picture Probably was taken in Iowa

Can You Identify Anyone ?
I still have to supply a date the picture was taken. I am going to see when Lilly Meyer was born and add about eighteen, nineteen years to that date.

See the [a]Gent on the far right. I especially would love to know who he is.
As well as the [b]lady on left of him.
The [c]man in the center ............................[b.]..[a ]
.........................................^ .[d]^....man.
[c] Is Herman and his youngest child, Dwight. [I think]
[d] Is Unknown.
The older man by [d] in the back and by his right seen peeking between everyone is August William Seil.
Annie Seil, his grandaughter, and Herman's wife is the lady in front of August Seil. She is obviously turning to observe her husband and child.
Next to [b] lady on her right is a older woman. She is Anna Vogel Seil. August's wife.

Directly behind the dog is Herman's sister, Lillie [CARTER]. On Lillies right is her roomate from college who was to be her future sister- in law. Due to her marriage to Harry Carter.

I think some of the others might be MARTINS and GOLLWITZERS

The young girls in front might be Greens or Vogels.
I am also especially interested in the young man on August Seils right, there in the back.

I did scan this one over again. Enlarging by stretching is not so good. [wink]

justme

No comments: