Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time Will Tell Tuesday - A Two For One Deal

I see you there, so you're back. Can you stay and help me?

Do you see the nice picture below. That is Lyle Meyer at Sunnyslope Farm. I think that is their garage out of cement blocks in the background. The Football player ? I wonder if he was ever written about in the newspaper?

Now again Lyle is in front. I don't know who are on the side of Him.

I don't know who are the two fellows on our right. Do you? Sorry I tried to get it to enlarge with a click, but was a no deal for some reason.

The fisherman from where, at where? Who are they? The picture actually looks better, but the guy on the left was in the dark shadow. So I had to lighten it up a bit.
I wonder if they are from Iowa. I wonder if they could be Mosel?
Those are definately not Long lake or from local Minnesota lake bullheads!

thanks for stopping by,

just me here
You can email jjustmmehhere at gmail.

See You Later!

No comments: